* 2 cups dried rigatoni (8 ounces)
* 1 15-ounce can white kidney (cannellini), Great Northern, or navy beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 14.5-ounce can Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
* 8 ounces cooked smoked turkey sausage, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
* 1/3 cup snipped fresh basil or 1 tablespoon dried basil, crushed
* 1/4 cup shredded Asiago or Parmesan cheese (1 ounce)
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; return pasta to saucepan.
2. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan combine beans, undrained tomatoes, sausage, and dried basil (if using). Cook and stir until heated through. Add bean mixture and fresh basil (if using) to pasta; stir gently to combine. To serve, sprinkle each serving with cheese. Makes 4 servings.