- 2 dozen chicken drummettes OR CHICKEN BREASTS!
- ½ cup honey
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- ¼–½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
InstructionsWash and dry the drummettes. Reserve in a Glad® Food Storage Bag.
In a small saucepan heat together the honey, dressing mix, mustard, black and cayenne peppers. When the honey is completely melted, cool slightly. Pour this mixture over the drummettes. Marinate 4–24 hours. Bake uncovered, in a 375°F oven for about 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until brown and glazed. Turn drummettes once after 40 minutes of baking.